The Everett Clinic - Smokey Point
Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
IPD is a project delivery approach that integrates people, systems, business structures and practices into a process that collaboratively harnesses the talents and insights of all participants to reduce waste and optimize efficiency through all phases of design, fabrication and construction.
Project Goal Setting And Commitments
Abbott believes the most successful projects are those where the entire team engages, in a commitment and goal setting process whereby each member is required to participate.
“We have been most satisfied with the outstanding performance of Abbott Construction and consider them a valued member of our development team.”
Charles E. Hart, Executive VP (retired)
TRF Pacific, Inc.
Project Information Gathering
Abbott's involvement on the project begins with a standard process of identifying, gathering and distributing key project information, which include the following:
- Publishing the project goals and vision
- Identifying budget and scope parameters
- Defining existing site conditions
- Engaging key stakeholders
Pre-Construction And Design Assist
Abbott utilizes the following methods when delivering pre-construction services:
- Estimating/Budget Tracking - at six key stages in the design/construction process
- Scheduling - including pre-construction and construction activities
- MEP Systems Analysis and Selection
- Building Systems Analysis and Selection
- Phasing Development